If you think you have a problem with alcohol or drugs, or you’re new or early in recovery from addictions – to drugs, alcohol, or both - New2Recovery helps you stay aware of what you’re feeling and thinking so you can make the choices you want to make.
When you’re feeling like using or drinking, there’s no sure formula for staying clean and sober, but we’ve done our best with New2Recovery to help you be present in the moment and change what you used to do into what you want to do.
With New2Recovery you can:
- Pause before you act so you can respond rather than react.
- Check in with yourself: What are you feeling and thinking?
- Check out positive choices that are hard to remember in the moment.
- Share with people in your network what you’re feeling, thinking and choosing through text, email, and social media.
-Track your feelings, thoughts and choices over time and share your progress with friends, sponsors, counselors, clinicians and physicians who are helping you become aware of what’s going on with you when you make choices.
New2Recovery is there for you:
- When a feeling is coming up for you.
- When you have a thought that can be a problem for you.
- When you feel like doing something you’re trying not to do.
- When you can’t reach someone in your network or a professional or get to a group meeting.
If any of these apply, New2Recovery is for you:
- You think you have a problem.
- You’re making changes and want to keep them going.
- Your family, friends and co-workers have asked you to stop.
- You’ve had consequences from the law, school or work and want to do what it takes not to have those again.
- You’re just out of treatment and want to support your recovery.
- You’ve been in treatment before and you’re ready to make it work this time.
- Aftercare isn’t available or isn’t offered often enough to meet your needs.
- You know you have a problem and are ready to do something about it.
New2Recovery respects your privacy.
- It’s free.
- Graphics are discrete.
- Apps require permissions from the device to install. We use the minimum permissions possible. We do not ask for permission to access your contacts.
- Registration or account creation is not required.
- Your feelings, thoughts and choices data is only saved on your phone or mobile device, not on a server. You can delete the data any time within the app and start fresh, or you can delete the app and the data will be deleted as well.
- When we release updates, your stored data stays protected on your device so you can track your progress over time.
- The Internet is accessed only if you access options on the More screen, or use social media Share features.
We hope you have a great experience with New2Recovery. We welcome questions and feedback!
New2Recovery(TM) is informed by a synthesis of best practices for addictions recovery, including Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), mindfulness meditation, 12-step recovery and additional evidence-based supportive processes.
New2Recovery is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical or professional advice. Please consult a qualified health care professional for personalized medical and professional advice.
Support URL: http://www.new2recovery.com
Support email: email@example.com
New2Recovery for Addictions is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-01. The program can be installed on Android.
New2Recovery for Addictions (version 1.0.3) has a file size of 6.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.